July 4th Celebration


We started out the day with the Freedom Run. Mindy, Jessica and I ran the 5k. I was sure I would die but survivied--Ya Who! Jessica stuck with me most of the run but we all finished about a minute apart with Mindy leading. We were thrilled that she didn't have any back issues after the race. My brother Barry and his kids ran it also.
It was fun to have Mom and Dad there afterwards. I am going to do it again but want to be better prepared. I need to run outside and get my indurance back now that my leg is feeling better.

1 comment:

Mix Family said...

yay for freedom and yay for running! good job girls! i loved seeing barry & co in the pics too. i talked to gma and she said you are considering the mesa falls 1/2. i've been thinking about doing it. if you're serious, we should run it together. email me mixfam@gmail.com