Help I've been tagged-three indulgences.......

I've been tagged! Three indulgences.....hummm. My definition of indulgences is:
things I feel guilty about doing but do anyway.
1) I continue to work my silly GAP job. It is an indulgence because I don't do if for the money.
I have worked there for almost 9 years and don't know when payday is.
It's not enough money to make a difference. It is simply entertainment.


2) Itunes downloads. I can't help it...music gets me going! Just for fun...if you have a minute, listen to "I'm Awesome" by the Dollyrots and "United States of Whatever" by....I don't know who. Exercise is hard. It is painful. I am old.
Every time those one of those two songs shuffle around, they make me laugh.
Even on the treadmill!


3) Buying size 6 jeans when......a size 4 should fit.
I should just keep wearing the 4 as punishment and a reminder
that candy bars are not a food group and
shouldn't be substituted for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Now the tag goes on to: Mara, Kathryn and Kim and Lori-can't wait to hear from you!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Sorry to do that to you! Love your list of indulgences.

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

What do you mean? I thought candy was a food group and fits nicely into breakfast, lunch and dinner and especially during church.

Mix Family said...

Dove chocolates should be their OWN food group. Love Dove and your music suggestions. I've done mine on my blog!

Lacey said...

I LOVE that. Don't you know that chocolate counts as an in between meal snack. =)