December Fun




The Fun and Parties started early at our house.  Mike and Melissa came the first weekend in December and Jessica came the 18th because the spa she works at was closed for remodeling.  It would have been a sad Christmas without her to pull my act together for me.  Sometimes, mothers take care of daughters, this time, daughter took care of mother.  I'm grateful that my children are all happily independent and I'm not a meddling mom but.....it would sure be fun if they live closer!  I'm grateful that Melissa loves her family and really wants to move back her and not to ARIZONA!!!  ( She may read this) 

We had fun making gingerbread houses, going to Drake's Birthday Party, going to the Ward Christmas Party, Taking Drake and Madelyn to see the lights and taking everyone down to see Mom and Dad after Christmas.  Dad looks like a natural with those Cache and Annie! 






No comments: