Happy Day!!! 3 Miles Without Pain!!!


Last week I convinced my Doctor that if he would just give me steroid shots, I would be as good as new. He was nice enough to go along with it after I committed to go to appointment with a Sports/Back Doctor he set up for me.

I found my optimism to be a little over zealous when I felt the same pain the next morning and have been a bit sad every since. HOWEVER........THIS MORNING, I RAN THREE MILES WITHOUT PAIN!!!! IT'S A HAPPY DAY....
What???
Okay, you can tell that isn't me because I don't live by the ocean...I was afraid I woudn't be able to fool you!

2 comments:

K. Lou said...

Happy Day, indeed! Hope it lasts. You are an inspiration.

Mix Family said...

wow, what a great feeling to run without worrying! i'm more impressed that you got poked with a needle...i hate needles. i'm going to start pool running. i've got an overuse injury to my calf/shin so i've got to be creative. pool running burns several hundred more calories per "mile" and i'm looking forward to it! it is so much easier on your body too!