OH....NO.....Where will I get a Fresh Lime Milk Shake Now???

I am so, so, SAD!!! Following is the first few lines of the article in the Post Register.
Get your box of kleenex!
History Melting Away....
Ashton Soda Fountain set to dry up Nov. 28th
After 70 years as a Main Street icon, City Drug will soon be closed. The store's pharmacy will relocate to the Ashton Clinic, but its soda fountain -- a survivor from America's Norman Rockwell era -- will shut down Nov. 28 if no takers come to keep it alive.


2 comments:

Jennifer M said...

NO way! How could they? Those dirty rotten sons-o-guns. If I lived close enough, I'd chain myself to it.

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Goodbye lime milkshakes, no way!! You and Hal need to buy it, you could be "milkshake girl" on weekends! And next time you decide to put a picture of me running on the beach, you should ask me. I would have worn a one piece.
Di