Marathon Four Wheeler Ride

The Saturday before school started we set out on the only four wheeler adventure we've had this year.


We went into Copper Basin. It was really a beautiful ride. It was a really long...long...ride. It was about 60 miles on the 4 wheelers! REALLY! My friend Fred, wanted to ride with me on the four wheeler or.... maybe he could smell our Oreo crumbs. Either way, he was very friendly. I introduced myself and everything. I would have taken him for a ride but- I think he was telling me he wanted to drive. That would have been scary!The next time we go....I will be prepared. I don't remember where I learned it but....before we left that day, I grabbed a bandanna but somehow in all the excitement forgot I had it. On the ride back to the truck, I folded it in a triangle, tied it around my face-under my goggles. From now on, I'll not go without it....I'll just be bandit on a four wheeler without a dirty face!

No comments: